- discover the history of the Bavarian Royal family withih 16 exibition rooms on two floors.
- the two floors are reachable through stairs and elevators.
- Original exhibits and modern museum technology take you to a former epoche. For example the already planed, but not built castle projects of King Ludwig II appear in computer animation on big screen.
- Throughout the exhibition you will find seating and resting benches, such as at out 21-metre panorama window, which offers a special view of Hohenschwangau Castle, the lake Alpsee and the surrounding mountains.
- Portable folding chairs can be rented free of charge at the entrance to the exhibition rooms.
You have three possibilities to visit the Museum of the Bavarian Kings:
- without a guided tour, on your own hand, with or wihout an audio-guide
- within a guided public tour
- within a guided private tour
Experience the Museum of the Bavarian Kings within a private guided tour only for you and your companions (max. 20 people).
A guide will accompany you through the exhibition rooms and explain the history of the Bavarian kings.
For additional information click here.
- detailed information on each exhibition object can be found in our museum catalogue.
- the respective catalogue number can be found next to this catalogue symbol
- the museum catalogue can be obtained at the museum cashier desk for € 16.90
- Tip: the museum catalogue is a valuable companion during your visit of the museum